Verse

Proverbs 22:6. Train up a child in the way that he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it.(NASB)

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: summer 2013

Our summer, 

in no real order whatsoever!


Random grandparent moments....

  

At the lake....

My personal accomplishments, or whatever.... 1) first good fondant, lost 7lbs, new glasses, killer workouts.


Good friends!

The Batman
SuperT at his finest.... (& his first black eye!)


Pool side!
Backyard learning adventures....

Zoo time!!
Indoor camping!  (We did plenty of real camping too.... I just ever remember to snap pics!)
Zoo with dad!
Misc SuperT and new wood flooring for upstairs
Random frame color change....  Also awesome time with Grandpa L
SuperT turned 3.....
Can you tell I'm proud of my cake accomplshments.....  I was in tears by the time I finished.  Simply because it was hard, stressful and worth it to see his little face light up!

The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment